MF MENTORING with Jane Hawley, Creator of Movement Fundamentals ®
- A way to begin or re-engage with the MF experiment and paradigm.
- Accrue hours toward completing MF certification.
- “Top up” on your MF certification and ongoing research. Jane requests one mentoring session per 6 months for MF Certified Artists.
- Group Session (4 or more) – $25/person
- Trio Session – $35/person
- Duet Session – $50/person
- Individual Session – $100/hour
Jane accepts payment through:
- VENMO Jane Hawley-4 (563-419-3519) – US dollars
- WISE (for non-US dollars. Please email Jane directly and she will share account details based on your country)
I’ve been affected mind, body, and soul by the Movement Fundamentals curriculum, and I carry with me a knowledge that our bodies are our truest homes.
With the new and exciting exploration of movement I have begun to dive into with my body, I have started to free my mind from restriction.
Mentally I have become more confident in my dancing and just being who I am. I have started to learn to accept that it is okay to not be okay all the time.
Using the Movement Fundamentals Tenets and Practices while inhabiting a body of blackness, womanness, and chronic illness, a liberated and embodied activism emerges.
My experience of the Movement Fundamentals dance curriculum wholly transformed my perceptions of movement, the body, art, and my own existence.
The Movement Fundamentals approach Jane has developed for training dancers from the inside out creates integrated, thoughtful humans in addition to amazing movers.
What is Movement Fundamentals?
Liberating Practices for Dance Artists | Movement in Life & Art
Movement Fundamentals is a training paradigm and experimental curriculum designed and refined by dance artist Jane Hawley since 1996. The intent was to create a fundamental and moving paradigm, which trains dancers as artists and empowers people to love and feel gratitude for their bodies.MF Herstory